Edgbaston Tricentenary Festival – Free entry
Where: On the lawns and in the grounds
Time: 12pm – 5pm (please note that the Gardens will not open until this time on this day)
To celebrate its 300th anniversary, Calthorpe Estates is hosting the Edgbaston Tricentenary Festival: a free family-friendly event, and you’re invited!
There will be lots to do on the day, including:
- Craft activities and demonstrations, including painting, drawing and weaving
- Vintage rides and games
- Punch and Judy show
- Treasure hunt trail
- Face painting
- Bee keeping demonstrations with a professional handler and glass hive
- Competitions, including cake baking
- Performers, entertainers and jazz bands, including the Glamaphones
- Gastro food and drink stalls
Local bakers will be able to get involved with the celebrations at the ‘Great Edgbaston Bake Off’, which calls on people to create a nature-inspired cake. Competition details will be sent nearer the time to all registered ticket holders. The competition will be judged and the winner announced on the day.
Car parking is very limited, so we would encourage you to use public transport or walk. Unfortunately dogs are not permitted at the Gardens or the event.