Would you like to join the Board of Trustees?
We are looking for new Trustees to help support the Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Since we opened in 1832 we have relied solely on the support of visitors and donors. Such support goes towards maintaining our Victorian glasshouses, our 15-acres of wonderful gardens and into developing exciting new projects. It also means we can continue to be a valuable resource of horticultural knowledge and pass this legacy down the generations.
As a Trustee, you would play a vital role in shaping the future and the direction of the Gardens, which are a much loved part of Birmingham’s landscape and heritage. We are looking for enthusiastic, inspiring, passionate and experienced candidates with a wide range to skills and who are happy to help deliver the core ethos of our charity.
We are looking for:
- A deputy chairman
- A company secretary, preferably with legal or accounting skills
- A trustee with experience in quantity surveying
- A trustee with experience in retail
- A trustee with experience in catering
- A trustee with experience in the events and leisure industry
If you are interested in applying for one of these roles, please contact: