Where better to celebrate your new life as a couple than a beautiful paradise that exudes an atmosphere of both new beginnings and tradition?
With abundant natural life all around you and a permeating sense of Victorian heritage, tying you to this ancient tradition, you will be swept away by the romance and tranquillity of your surroundings.
Whether your wedding is to be grand or intimate, traditional or quirky, at Birmingham Botanical Gardens you will find a venue to suit you, destined to make your special day truly magical. Embrace tradition in our intimate Victorian dining room, The Loudon Suite, throw a celebration for 432 in the Garden Suite, or revel in the beautiful domed ceiling and sprung dance floor in what was once our ballroom, the Terrace Suite.
During the warmer months you can enjoy a graceful al fresco drinks reception on the external terraces which overlook the beautiful landscaped setting. Whatever the weather, if you wish to commemorate your wedding day with beautiful photographs, you could not ask for a more perfect backdrop.
Each of our three event spaces are licensed for civil ceremonies and, though each offers a different experience, you can be sure that your wedding will take place in the most stunning and serene of settings, whichever venue you choose.
We have created the Love Birds Package, designed to make everything as simple as possible for you, but we are equally happy to work with you to build your own tailor-made day just for you. So feel free to view the package as a starting point to help you create your own dream day. Alternatively we would be delighted to create a bespoke proposal for you, please contact our wedding coordinator for more details.
Love Birds Package
- Room hire for up to 8 hours (additional hours can be added on as required – please ask for further information on this)
- 45 minute drinks reception with a choice of either sparkling wine, Bucks Fizz or Pimm’s No.1 Cup served with lemonade, fresh strawberries, cucumber and mint
- Soft drinks† until the end of dinner
- Three course menu with Fairtrade coffee
- Three glasses of house wine per guest with your meal
- One glass of sparkling wine for your toast
- Cash bar
- Event coordination in the lead up to your day and event management on the day
- Standard crockery, cutlery, white linen table cloths and napkins
- Cake stand and knife
- Dance floor available in all of our rooms
- Access to the gardens for photographs
- Car park§
2015 price – from £72.00 per person
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%. Please consider an additional 5% on all prices for weddings from January 2015. *Terms and conditions apply. † Excluding energy drinks and bottled soft drinks. §Our car park is operated on a first come first served basis.