Changes to reciprocal membership with Kew Gardens
As of June 2019 our reciprocal arrangements with Kew Gardens will be changing. The new terms are as follows:
“Two-for-one” discount for members
- Two-for-one discount applies on entry to Kew Gardens and Wakehurst only (no discount on events, car parking, food, retail, etc.)
- The offer is only available for full-paying adults. When an adult member/staff/ trustee/student wishes to enter with a child over four, a concession, a student, or another guest, the full adult entry fee must be paid, and the guest, child, concession, or student enters for free
- The member must present their membership card to claim their two-for-one discount
- Joint members who each hold a membership card are both entitled to bring in a second person on the two-for-one discount, with two paying adults
- All additional children over four pay full child’s price at Kew Gardens (currently £5). At Wakehurst children under the age of 16 can enter for free.
- This offer is only available at the gates, therefore no pre-booking online
- This offer cannot be used with any other discount or offer
- The scheme takes effect 1 June 2019
Terms and conditions will be reviewed annually
These conditions will also apply for Kew members visiting the Birmingham Botanical Gardens with their card.
If you have any queries feel free to contact us at email@example.com