Become a Member
Buy Membership to Birmingham Botanical Gardens
To our members, the Gardens are a much loved place where they meet up with friends and family, where their children learned to walk or planted their first seed or where they escape into a peaceful green oasis.
Members make a vital contribution and their support means that our staff can continue their work here and keep the Gardens growing.
Would you like to treat someone to a day out at Birmingham Botanical Gardens? Our Gift Admission Tickets are the perfect gift for anyone who loves beautiful gardens.
Please note we are no longer offering our 25% DD deal
Membership card is non-transferable. Cardholder must be present when membership card is being used.
Under 16s are not permitted into the Gardens without an adult over the age of 18.
Please note The Gardens sometimes host Large/Special events where exhibits are in The Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Please note Memberships are non-refundable.
As of 1st April 2019 our parking policy is Non-members/visitors pay £2 per car and members get free parking.
All visitors and Members need to register their vehicles in reception.
Membership Privacy Notice
The Gardens collect and keep personal information which is provided when visitors sign up for new membership. These include some or all of the following:
- Phone number and e-mail address
- Bank details (Direct Debit Membership)
- Member Preferences
Members can request to cancel their membership at any time by e-mailing in to admin@birminghambotanicalgardens. Members can request a change in details at or for their details to be removed at any time via the same process.
As a member you can enjoy all this and more throughout the year:
- Free unlimited entry into the Gardens throughout the year (except events requiring tickets)
- Plus free and special offer entry* to many other celebrated Gardens across the UK including Kew, Westonbirt Arboretum & The Living Rainforest (click here for the full list of partner gardens and offers)
- Enjoy entertaining events for all the family plus live music in the Bandstand every Sunday and Bank Holiday from April to October
- Interactive and fun children’s activities
- Inspiring plant shows & exhibitions
- Seasonal and themed guided walks
- Special discounts & offers in the Gift & Plant shop
- Free parking subject to car registration at reception on arrival
|membership prices||Direct Debit Price||Normal price|
|adult plus guest (one adult, one family guest)||£40||£42|
|family (two adults, three children ages 5 to 15/concessions)||£65||£67|
|concessions (students, 60+, allows admission for cardholder and guest)||£27||£29|
|life membership (allows admission for cardholder and guest)||-||£820|
|senior life membership (allows admission for cardholder and guest)||-||£510|
|Corporate membership (five tickets)||£122.50||-|
|Corporate membership (ten tickets)||£245.00||-|
How To Apply
Click the Direct Debit or PayPal button to apply online with your credit/debit card.
Please consider paying by Direct Debit to help us make the most of your support, and receive a discount of £2.00.
Membership cards will be issued within 28 days of receipt of payment. During this time, access to the Gardens is permitted with production of your online receipt. Cancellation or refunds will incur a £3 admin charge.
If you would like to receive an application form by post, please contact 0121 454 1860. The complete form should be sent to:
Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Birmingham B15 3TR