Become a Member
Buy Membership to Birmingham Botanical Gardens
To our members, the Gardens are a much loved place where they meet up with friends and family, where their children learned to walk or planted their first seed or where they escape into a peaceful green oasis.
Members make a vital contribution and their support means that our staff can continue their work here and keep the Gardens growing.
Would you like to treat someone to a day out at Birmingham Botanical Gardens? Our Gift Admission Tickets are the perfect gift for anyone who loves beautiful gardens.
Please note we are no longer offering our 25% DD deal
please check with reciprocal Gardens before visiting using membership card
As a member you can enjoy all this and more throughout the year:
- Free unlimited entry into the Gardens throughout the year (except events requiring tickets)
- Plus free entry* to many other celebrated Gardens across the UK including Kew, Westonbirt Arboretum & The Living Rainforest (click here for the full list gardens)
- Enjoy entertaining events for all the family plus live music in the Bandstand every Sunday and Bank Holiday from April to October
- Interactive and fun children’s activities
- Inspiring plant shows & exhibitions
- Seasonal and themed guided walks
- Special discounts & offers in the Gift & Plant shop
- New members will enjoy two complimentary guest day passes
- Free parking subject to car registration at reception on arrival
|membership prices||Direct Debit Price||Normal price|
|adult plus guest (one adult, one family guest)||£38||£40|
|family (two adults, three children/concessions)||£63||£65|
|concessions (students, 60+)||£25.50||£27.50|
|senior life membership||-||£495|
How To Apply
Click the Direct Debit or PayPal button to apply online with your credit/debit card.
Please consider paying by Direct Debit to help us make the most of your support, and receive a discount of £2.00.
Membership cards will be issued within 28 days of receipt of payment. During this time, access to the Gardens is permitted with production of your online receipt. Cancellation or refunds will incur a £3 admin charge.
Alternatively you can download and print the membership form.
If you would like to receive an application form by post, please contact 0121 454 1860. The complete form should be sent to:
Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Birmingham B15 3TR