Here at Birmingham Botanical Gardens, we offer`Uniformed Groups trips` like no one else. Explore our unique glasshouses and gardens for an exciting outdoor learning adventure!
Uniformed Group (Brownies, Guides, Cubs and Scouts) teachers can choose from a range of topics to help them support classroom learning. We encourage you to call (0121 450 5093) or visit the gardens prior to the trip to enable you to discuss your needs with our teaching staff.
As well as the interactive session led by one of our team, you will be given time to explore different areas of the Garden.
Each visit includes
- the option of a free, prearranged planning visit for the teacher prior to the trip
- entry to the Garden for pupils and teaching staff (call to discuss staff to pupil ratios)
- dedicated teaching areas
- tailor-made, curriculum linked activity led by one of our teachers
- access to our lunch/storage facilities
- free on-site parking
Don’t forget that most of our activities take place outside so you must come prepared for the weather.
All of our programmes can be adapted to suit the needs of your class.
- Education Teaching Sessions – Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3&4
- Outdoor Educational Visits
- Education Prices & Payment Options
- Booking an Educational Visit
- FAQs for Uniformed Groups
- Education Visits Booking Form
- Teacher & Pupil Testimonials
- Risk Assessments
- Teachers Free Resources
- Financial Support for Nursery Visits
- Financial Support for Travel
- Sample Itinerary for 1 Group of 30 Children