Compact Cameras Further Steps
A more advanced course, to enhance your Compact Camera creatively. Be in control of its functions and settings to complete a number of short projects.
Tips will include: –
- select camera scene modes for fast, quick shooting
- explore buttons, dials, menus, functions
- macro and close up photography, basic depth of field
- aspect ratio and how it changes composition
- understand correct exposure
- ISO sensitivity
- refined colour balance
This course will be of particular interest to previous participants of the Compact Cameras for Beginners course.