Guided Tour: Glasshouses
Event: Guided Tour: Glasshouses
Date: Thursday 5th December
Where: Meeting point at main reception
Keep warm from the winter weather on a guided tour of our glasshouses – over 1000 exotic plants to explore!
Guided tours will be inclusive in the price of admission – all visitors need to do to take part is to meet at the appointed time to join the tour.
Please note, tours can change depending on staffing and weather conditions – tours will still go ahead but could be on a different subject from the one advertised.
Other Guided Tours:
- Heritage and History May 29th, June 12th, June 20th, June 26th, July 10th, July 24th
- Herbaceous Border June 6th
- Herb Garden and Vegetable Garden August 1st
- Grass Garden September 5th
- Cyclamen Collection October 3rd
- Autumn Colour, Winter Twigs and Berries November 7th
- Glasshouses December 5th
BECOME A MEMBER
If you enjoy visiting the gardens, why not become a member today. Members make a vital contribution to the gardens and their support means that our staff can continue their work and keep the gardens growing for years to come.
Not only will you receive free unlimited entry to The Birmingham Botanical Gardens, you also gain free entry to many other celebrated gardens across the UK. Please visit our Membership page to find out more.