Guided Tour: Heritage and History of the Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Event: Guided Tour: Heritage and History of the Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Date: 12th June
Where: Meeting point in main reception
Join Wayne Jenkins for a new tour about the heritage and history of the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Learn more about how the Gardens were designed by J.C Loudon, the history of the Victorian glasshouses and how the Gardens have evolved over time.
Guided tours will be inclusive in the price of admission – all visitors need to do to take part is to meet at the appointed time to join the tour.
Other Guided Tours:
- Heritage and History May 29th, June 12th, June 20th, June 26th, July 10th, July 24th
- Herbaceous Border June 6th
- Herb Garden and Vegetable Garden August 1st
- Grass Garden September 5th
- Cyclamen Collection October 3rd
- Autumn Colour, Winter Twigs and Berries November 7th
- Glasshouses December 5th