Make an Easter bonnet/hat and you could win an Easter egg!
Although there will be no events taking place this Easter at the Gardens, we’re asking children to get crafty and make their own Easter bonnet/hat to be in with a chance of winning an Easter egg!
To enter, take a photo of your little one wearing their Easter bonnet/hat, either in the picturesque surroundings of the Gardens or at home, and submit your photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our social media channels to be in with a chance of winning.
The closing date for entries is Sunday 4th April 2021. 4 winners will be selected at random and announced on Wednesday 7th April 2021 – so be sure to get your photos in before the closing date!
Download your Easter activity sheet
Looking for ways to keep the kids entertained this Easter weekend? Click here to download your Easter activity sheet.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The promoter takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this competition, you have provided your personal information to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into by taking part in the competition.
- Any personal information will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of six months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same person or account, only the first entry will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this competition, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
- This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/