The fun and educational trails are suitable for all ages (younger children will need help) and help to make your visit to the Gardens extra special. There are many different trails to choose from, including:
- Brilliant Butterflies – explore and investigate our summer butterfly house (open May – September).
- Dangerous Plants – not for the fainthearted!
- Fabulous Food – prepare to be amazed about some of our favourite foods.
- Garden Minibeasts – come and see what you can discover.
- Magical Plants – discover the real magical plants that inspired J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter.
- Plant Record Breakers – what makes plants so special?
Each trail costs just £1.50 and they are available from the main reception desk during opening hours.
Come and see what you can discover!
We have two orienteering trails, which use a map of the Gardens to locate the numbered posts. Each trail costs just £1 and can take up to 90 minutes to complete. Orienteering is suitable for all ages (though younger children will need help).
Please see what we have to offer here.
We host many events throughout the year that are ideal for families. Find out more on our Events Pages.