We are looking for new Trustees to help support the Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Since we opened in 1832 we have relied solely on the support of visitors and donors.
This support goes towards maintaining our Victorian glasshouses, our 15-acres of wonderful gardens and into developing exciting new projects. It also means we can continue to be a valuable resource of horticultural knowledge and pass this legacy down the generations.
As a Trustee, you will play a vital role in shaping the future and the direction of the Gardens, which are a much loved part of Birmingham’s landscape and heritage. We are looking for enthusiastic, inspiring, passionate and experienced candidates with a wide range of skills who are happy to help deliver the core ethos of our charity.
We are looking for:
- A Treasurer with experience in accounting
- A trustee with experience in fundraising
- A trustee with experience in surveying and construction
- A trustee with experience in organising and promoting events
- A trustee with experience in catering
- A Company Secretary
If you are interested in applying for one of these roles, please contact: