How to Find us
The Gardens can be reached as follows:
- From the M40: Take M42 West to M5 then:
- From the M5: Leave at junction 3 and take A456 signposted City Centre. Turn right onto B4129 (Norfolk Road) signposted Botanical Gardens.
- From the M6: Leave at junction 6 and take A38(M) to City Centre. Follow underpasses signposted Birmingham West to A456. At Five Ways island turn left onto B4217 (Calthorpe Road) signposted Botanical Gardens.
- Local Traffic: Follow signs for Edgbaston then brown tourist signs to Botanical Gardens.
- Buses: 10, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 29 stop in Westbourne Road (westbound) and Harborne Road (eastbound).
- Trains: From Five Ways Station – 15 minutes walk/bus. Turn left on leaving the station, walk to the roundabout (8 mins.), take bus 22 from the stop in Calthorpe Road to Westbourne Road (4 mins.) and then alight near the Gardens (1 min.).
From Birmingham New Street Station – Buses (as above) from Colmore Row or 20 minutes’ taxi ride.