The Gardens are OPEN for educational visits, with all appropriate covid-19 safety measures in place.
Special offer– our off-peak prices and special offers will be extended for the remainder of the 2021 academic year. We will also be welcoming all accompanying adults for free. Please click here for prices.
Please click here to read recent teacher testimonials, including a statement from a school that visited in September 2020.
At Birmingham Botanical Gardens, we offer primary school education trips like no other. Come and explore our unique Glasshouses and spectacular Gardens for an exciting outdoor learning adventure! We also offer a wide range of exciting, interactive teaching sessions that teachers can choose from to help support classroom learning.
A Primary visit includes:
- a free pre-visit for group leaders
- entry to the Gardens for students and teaching staff
- a wide range of National Curriculum-linked teaching sessions to choose from (or self-guided entry)
- many supplementary educational activities and resources
- a covered space to eat lunch and store bags
- freedom to arrive and depart whenever you choose
- Outdoor Educational Visits
- Prices & Payment Options
- Teaching Sessions
- Booking Form
- Risk Assessments & Additional Information
- Educational Resources
- Financial Support
For more information or to book an exciting educational field trip for your primary group, please contact us by telephone (079076 59311) or:E-mail us