Enjoy a unique learning experience at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Students can learn about more than 7,000 extraordinary plant species that have adapted to their unique environments, get up close and personal with our exotic animal collection, and can complete fieldwork for geography, science, art, photography and more.
We also offer a wide range of exciting, interactive teaching sessions that teachers can choose from to help support classroom learning.
An educational visit includes:
- a free pre-visit for group leaders
- entry to the Gardens for students and accompanying adults
- a wide range of National Curriculum-linked teaching sessions to choose from (or self-guided entry)
- many supplementary educational activities and resources
- a covered space to eat lunch and store bags, available to you for your entire visit
- freedom to arrive and depart whenever you choose.
For more information or to book an exciting educational visit for your group, please telephone 0121 450 5093 or:E-mail us