Educational bookings are OPEN with all appropriate covid-19 safety measures in place. Please click here to read recent teacher testimonials, including a statement from a school that visited in September 2020.
At Birmingham Botanical Gardens, we offer an Secondary School Trips like no other. Come and explore our unique Glasshouses and spectacular Gardens for an exciting outdoor learning adventure! We also offer a wide range of exciting, interactive teaching sessions that teachers can choose from to help support classroom learning.
An educational visit includes:
- a free pre-visit for group leaders
- entry to the Gardens for students and teaching staff
- a wide range of National Curriculum-linked teaching sessions to choose from (or self-guided entry)
- many supplementary educational activities and resources
- a covered space to eat lunch and store bags
- freedom to arrive and depart whenever you choose
For more information or to book an exciting educational visit for your group, please contact us by telephone (0121 450 5093) or:E-mail us