Situated within the Gardens, the tea room is open daily serving morning coffee, light lunches and afternoon tea. Opening hours vary according to season. You can telephone the Tea Room on:
0121 450 4613
Open the same hours as the Gardens. An attractive range of gifts, stationery, garden requirements and both indoor and outdoor plants. You can telephone the Shop on:
0121 454 9473
The Gallery houses exhibitions of art, mainly by local artists. Work of every style and medium is exhibited, most of it being for sale, and it has proved very popular with visitors.
The Library has an extensive range of horticultural literature.
The new Summerhouse can be found near the children’s playground, serving various flavours of delicious ice creams and a selection of drinks and biscuits.
- As of 1st April 2019 our parking policy is
- Non-members/visitors: £2 per car
- Members: Free parking
- Blue badge holders: Free parking
Please register your car on arrival for free parking all day. To ensure our facilities are reserved for use of visitors only, all unregistered car park users receive a parking charge notice. On busy days, spaces may be limited. Parking is usually available in surrounding streets within walking distance.
- Baby changing facilities are available
- Excellent wheelchair access throughout the Gardens and Glasshouses
- Free loan of three manual wheelchairs and three electric mobility scooters. These must be pre-booked to ensure availability. To pre-book, please call:
0121 454 1860
Please read our Disability Access Statement here: BBG Access Statement 2016 15.03.16
Please note that no animals are allowed into the Gardens (except guide dogs).